Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Research Graph Foundation
In the scope of this document, Research Graph Foundation (Ltd.) located at 5A Hartnett Cl, Mulgrave VIC 3170 is referred to as “Research Graph”.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Research Graph's Website.
Website operation and Liability
Although Research Graph takes care to ensure otherwise, it does not warrant or guarantee that:
- you will be able to access the website at all times;
- your access will be uninterrupted or secure;
- information found on the website is current, accurate or complete; or
- the website and server are free of viruses and bugs.
Research Graph does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on its websites. If Research Graph considers that information or content on its websites is unreliable or inaccurate, it may, at its own election:
- inform users of the website;
- endeavour to make an appropriate correction;
- remove any information or content, including but not limited to any of your Content and/or links to other websites, without giving any explanation or justification; or
- suspend the operation of all or any part of its website.
Unless otherwise stated, Research Graph and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Research Graph websites. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from Research Graph websites for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from any Research Graph website (including republication on another website) without prior consent;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from Research Graph websites;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on Research Graph websites for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Research Graph websites; or
- redistribute material from the Research Graph websites except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Fair use of website
You must not post, process or transmit on or through the website:
- any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever, including without limitation any transmissions that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- any information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person (including intellectual property rights or privacy), without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder; or
- material of any kind which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
To the extent permitted by law:
- all implied terms and warranties are excluded;
- in no event will Research Graph be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect loss arising from your use of the website, your reliance on any information found on the website or any technical failures, delays in operation or transmission or malfunctions in equipment or software; and
- If statutory consumer guarantees or implied terms apply to the supply of a service, Research Graph’s liability for any breach of those consumer guarantees or implied terms is limited to, at Research Graph’s option, provision of the services again, or paying the cost of having the services provided again.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of the Research Graph websites offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Research Graph does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the Research Graph websites and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Research Graph, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such a view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Research Graph shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on the Research Graph websites.
- Research Graph reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comment which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our websites and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Research Graph a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Research Graph websites contain links to other external websites. Research Graph has no direct control over the content or operation of the linked websites and is not responsible for such content or operation. Inclusion of any linked website on the website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Research Graph.
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our websites in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our websites.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.